Summary of PHSA’s accomplishments in the 2010-2011 school year:
1. Volunteer Chefs at the Ronald McDonald House
2. Volunteer at the Student Health Interdisciplinary Program, where our students helped teach a curriculum of health, nutrition, physical activity and science to 4th and 5th graders in low-access/high-poverty communities.
3. Tabling/Health Promotion for campus events (as needed each semester)
4. Intramural Sports participants for co-ed softball, basketball, flag football (ongoing each semester)
5. Active involvement in food drives each semester (United Way/Weekend Hunger Backpack Program with Bread of the Mighty Food Bank)
6. Fundraiser for different causes on an on-going basis (March of Dimes etc).